Angela Ciklin, MD, FACOG
Dr. Angela Ciklin relocated to Las Vegas after completing her training and practicing in Florida. She graduated from a seven year combined undergraduate and medical program at the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL where she also completed her residency. Dr. Ciklin recently received board certification and is now a Fellow in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. She is committed to making prenatal care an enjoyable, educational experience for all women.
Dr. Ciklin and her husband have truly enjoyed their short time in Las Vegas. They have quickly formed close friendships and appreciate the sense of community the city has to offer. They are also enthusiastic college sports fans and cheer loudly for the Rebels!
- Undergraduate – University of Florida, Bachelor of Science
- Medical School – University of Florida, Doctor of Medicine
- Residency – University of Florida
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Clark County Medical Society