Arthur Herpolsheimer, MD, FACOG
Dr. Herpolsheimer is a Board Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist with more than 20 years of clinical experience. A local resident, he has been in private practice in Southern Nevada since May 2000. He completed both his primary and secondary education in Clark County and then earned a Bachelor’s Degree at the University of Southern California. He obtained his Medical Doctorate as an active duty army officer at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. His postgraduate training was in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Madigan Army Medical Center.
After completing his residency, he was assigned as the Chief of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Service at the 130th Station Hospital in Heidelberg, Germany. He was also the Chief of Gynecology at Tripler Army Medical Center where he was active in resident and medical student education. He left the military service in 1999 as a Lieutenant Colonel and returned to Las Vegas with his family. He currently serves as the Chairman of the St. Rose Quality Care Network Steering Committee, is a member of the United Health Care Peer Review Committee and is a reviewer for the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr Herpolsheimer has specialized training and experience in performing vaginal reconstructive surgery to correct bladder defects, rectal prolapse and the descent of the uterus. He is a skilled laparoscopic surgeon, performs minimally invasive surgery, and is comfortable with managing complicated pregnancies.
Dr. Herpolsheimer is married with a son who is studying Jazz in New York City and a daughter who is in grade school.
- Undergraduate – University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science
- Medical School – Uniformed Services University, Doctor of Medicine
- Internship – Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA
- Residency – Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Clark County Medical Society
- Nevada State Medical Association
- United Healthcare/PacifiCare Quality Management/Peer Review Committee
- Chairman of the Board of the St. Rose Quality Care Network.