Edmond Pack, MD, FACOG
Dr. Edmond Pack, Board Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist, received his Bachelor’s Degree from Cornell University in Ithaca, NY and obtained his medical degree from New York Medical College. He then moved to Washington, DC, where he completed his residency at the George Washington University Medical Center. Since 2001 he has been in private practice in Las Vegas where he is an active member of the local medical community, a leader in his specialty, and a trustee of the Clark County Medical Society. An early adopter of several new technologies, he was the first general gynecologist in Nevada to perform robotic surgery and has helped proctor and teach many of his colleagues various new surgical techniques. Dr. Pack is the current Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology for St. Rose Dominican Hospitals-Siena Campus.
Dr. Pack has specialized training and experience in performing Minimally Invasive Surgery. He has expertise in hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, including myomectomy and hysterectomy. He performs in-office procedures for hysteroscopic sterilization and endometrial ablation.
Dr. Pack and his wife Heather have three children. Their daughter is in elementary school and is on dance and soccer teams. They also have young twin boys who keep them very busy. The couple is active in their local Jewish community and is involved with several other groups as well. They ran the 2011 Las Vegas Half Marathon and used the experience as an opportunity to raise funds for the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada.
- Undergraduate – Cornell University, Bachelor of Science
- Medical School – New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Residency – The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC, Obstetrics and Gynecology
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, St. Rose Siena Campus
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Trustee at Large, Clark County Medical Society, Board of Trustees, 2011-12
- Nevada State Medical Association